Thursday, April 30, 2015

Books I have read since April 1st...

The month of April has not only brought Spring showers, but it has also reawakened the library monster in Brenna!

Here is a list of what I have read:


  • Annie's Song, Catherine Anderson
  • Wicked Business, Janet Evanovich
  • The Liar, Nora Roberts
  • Brown Girl Dreaming, Jacqueline Woodson
  • The Schwa Was Here, Neal Shusterman
  • Envy, Sandra Brown
  • Purpose for the Pain, Renee Yohe

Here is a list of books other have lent me:

  • Their Eyes Were Watching God, Zora Neale Hurston
  • A Crazy Little Thing Called Death, Nancy Martin
  • No Way to Kill a Lady, Nancy Martin
  • A Spell for Cameleon, Piers Anthony
  • Best Friends Forever, Jennifer Weiner
  • Ender's Shadow, Orson Scott Card
  • Singer, Karen Casey
  • Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Johnathan Safran Foer
  • A Reliable Wife, Robert Goolrick
  • The Taqwacores, Michael Muhammad Knight
  • There Was a Little Girl: The Real Story of My Mother and Me, Brooke Shields
  • Sing You Home, Jodi Picoult
  • All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, Robert Fulghum

Some of the books listed above, I have had for so long I cannot remember if I read them or not. Some of them, I read halfway through and then stopped for whatever reason. As a result, my goal for May and April (once I read the other six books I have on loan from the library), is to read through these thirteen books. Hmmm... maybe I should tack July on there, as well. Someone read through this list and tell me which one to start with. 

1 comment: